424 Glass Door Panel Stile and Rail Dimensions
- What are the dimensions for the stiles and rails on a 424G?
- On a 424G, is there a minimum width for stiles and rails, but no maximum?
- Can wider stiles and rails be used?
- Can the entire glass door be covered with a panel?
The minimum width for the stiles and rails is 2-1/4".
- Overall door is 23-3/4" W x 30-1/16" H.
- This is so the galvanized metal around the glass door will be covered by the panel.
- The maximum door panel weight is 10 lb, and the minimum panel thickness is 5/8".
- Panel rails and stiles can be increased, however the entire glass door cannot be covered by a full panel.
- Panels from an older 424G/O will fit current models. The dimensions are the same.
- Dimensions are the same for UC-24R, UC-24CI, UC-24BG, and UW-24.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820