Pillars of Wine Preservation
- What are the keys to succesful wine storage?
- What do Sub-Zero wine storage products offer that make them better than the competitor's products?
There are four keys to food preservation:
- Uniform temperature with limited variation. Also, each type of wine has a unique ideal storage temperature. We rely on customers to choose the appropriate setting.
- Vibration. Should not disturb the natural aging process.
- Light. UV light with artificiall speed up the aging process.
- Humidity. Maintaining optimal humidity levels is key to prevent corks from drying out. A dry cork allows air into wine and can spoil it.
Sub-Zero Wine Storage products focus on all of these to ensure optimal wine storage.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820