Sub-Zero Wine Storage Error Code EC 10 or EC 12
- Error code EC 10 or EC 12
- EC 10: Upper Cabinet Warm Temperature Alarm
- EC 12: Lower Cabinet Warm Temperature Alarm
- Check room ambient temperature, unit performs best between 60°F (16°C) and 90°F (32°C).
- Complete the troubleshooting steps in Warm Refrigerator Troubleshooting.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the error code, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820