WS-30 Wine Storage Display Rack
- Where to install display racks in unit
- Display rack does not fit on either top two racks
- WS-30 display rack part numbers
- Part number # 7011263
- Can more than one display rack be used at the same time?
WS-30 Wine Storage units come standard with one display rack.
- Display rack cannot be installed on the top two racks.
- Display rack can be configured in four different locations to accommodate bottles of any size.
- Display rack is angled up, which is not ideal for long-term storage of most wine.
- Lay the display rack flat to make room for additional storage.
To install, pull any wine rack out to full extension and place display wine rack on extended rack.
- The rack above the display rack also needs to be removed.
- Tools are not required.
- More than one display rack may be used, but each display rack requires the removal of two normal storage racks.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820