648PRO Leveling Leg Covers
- What parts are inside the ice bin when the product ships that are rounded and finished in stainless?
- Where are the 648PRO leveling leg covers packaged when the unit ships?
- What is the part number for the leg covers?
The 648PRO stainless steel leveling leg covers are packaged and set in the ice bin for product shipment.
- The unit ships with two leg covers.
- If a replacement is necessary, use part # 4110481 for one leg cover.
- The leg covers have paper backing to protect the adhesive.
- Remove the paper backing and press into position. No hardware or screws are necessary.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820