700 Series Temperature Unit Selection
- Change temperature display from °F to °C on 700 Series
- Change 700 Series temp units from Fahrenheit to Celsius
- Change temperature from Fahrenheit to Celsius or from Celsius to Fahrenheit
- When was the door ajar alarm key (bell) added to 700 Series products?
- Temperature conversion for 700 Series
- Refrigerator set range -1 to 7
On 700 Series units with a door ajar alarm bell button on the control panel, the temperature display can be changed from Fahrenheit (°F) to Celsius (°C).
- Temperature unit selection must be done within the first minute after turning on the unit.
- Without a bell on/off button on the control panel, it is not possible to change the temperature display.
- For base units, the lower drawer must be installed.
- See also, Sub-Zero Door Ajar Alarm.
To convert the temperatures from Fahrenheit (°F) to Celsius (°C) readings:
- Turn the unit off then back on again using the Unit On/Off button.
- Within one minute of turning the unit back on, press and hold the door ajar alarm bell On/Off button and the Unit On/Off button simultaneously for five seconds.
- Release the buttons, and °C appears on the LCD, indicating that temperatures now appear in Celsius.
- To convert back to Fahrenheit, repeat the steps above. °F on the display confirms Fahrenheit.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820