700 Series Upper Drawer Light Lens Removal
- How is the light lens removed from the upper drawer in a 700 Series?
- Removal of the light lens from upper drawer of a 700 Series
- How to remove the light lens to change a light bulb in the drawer of a 700 Series
To remove the light lens from the upper drawer of a 700 Series:
- Pull the drawer out to its maximum extension.
- Slide the glass lens to the left.
- The bulb can now be removed by pulling straight out.
- Reverse the steps to reinstall the lens.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820