Replace Model 700TR with Model IT-30R
- Are the opening size, electrical requirements, water location, and panels the same for model 700TR and model IT-30R(ID)?
- Do panels transfer from an old unit to a new unit?
- Can panels be reused on a new unit?
- Is there a direct product replacement for model 700TR?
- 700TR compatibility
Sub-Zero does not make a direct replacement for model 700TR.
- The Designer (formerly Integrated) products are not the same size.
- Changing from a 700 Series to a new product requires modifications.
- The similar current model is the IT-30R(ID).
| || || |
- Panels from model 700TR do not fit replacement model IT-30R(ID).
IT-30R(ID) Sales Accessories
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820