BW-30 Wine Storage Display Rack
- Where to install Display Racks in unit
- Display rack does not fit on top two rack positions
- BW-30 display rack part numbers
- Part number # 7041046, 7041192
- Can more than one display rack be used?
BW-30 Wine Storage Units come standard with one display rack.
- Display racks are not for installation on the top two rack positions.
- Configure display rack in one of four locations to accommodate any size bottles.
- The display rack angles up, so it is not ideal for long-term storage of most wine.
- Lay the display rack flat to make room for additional storage.
- To install:
- Remove the rack above the display rack.
- Pull any wine rack out to full extension.
- Place the display wine rack on the extended rack.
- Display rack installation does not require tools.
- Installation of more than one display rack is possible but each one requires removal of two normal storage racks.
- Display racks are not available as sales accessories. Purchase additional display racks by contacting a Factory Certified Parts Distributor.
|Part Description||Part Number|
|Display Rack - RH||7041046|
|Display Rack - LH||7041192|
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820