BW-30 Classic Series Wine Storage Sabbath Mode
- How does the BW-30 Classic (formerly Built-In) Wine Storage qualify for Sabbath Mode?
- How to enter Sabbath Mode in Classic Wine Storage models?
- Do BW-30 models have Sabbath Mode?
- Are BW-30 Classic Storage models Star-K compliant?
To initiate Sabbath Mode on a BW-30 model:
- Press UNIT ON/OFF touch pad so 'Off' is visible in the LSD display.
- Press and hold the UNIT ON/OFF touch pad for 10 seconds.
- Two short beeps will occur and the lights and display will be disabled.
Starting from a unit “OFF' mode, if the UNIT ON/OFF key is pressed and held for 10 seconds, the control will enter lights off mode.
- Two short beeps occur when mode is turned on.
- In this mode, the lights disable relay is energized and the lights relay is de-energized so that no power can be applied to the lighting circuit.
- Use of the LIGHTS On/Off key is disabled.
- All other functions will operate normally.
- In the event of a power failure, when power returns, the unit will return to this mode.
To exit Sabbath Mode, press and release the UNIT ON/OFF key.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820