Sub-Zero Classic Series (BI) Grille Height Options
- What is the opening height required in order to use the 83" grille for a Classic (BI) model?
- Can the 83" grille be substituted for the 84" finished height grille on Sub-Zero Classic models?
- What is the opening height required in order to use the 88" grille for a Classic model?
Classic Series (BI) units come standard with an 84" finished height grille. The grille is 9-1/2" H x W of unit.
Decrease Opening Height
- An 83" grille is a sales accessory and is sold separately.
- The grille is 8-1/2" H x W of unit.
- Reduce the rough opening height by 7/8" to 82-7/8".
- The back and sides of the unit will fit in an 82-7/8" rough opening.
Increase Opening Height
- An 88" grille is a sales accessory and is sold separately.
- The grille is 13-1/2" H x W of unit.
- Increase the rough opening by 4" to 87-3/4".
- Refer to Extended Height Grille Option for finished openings taller than 88".
Both 83" and 88" grilles are available in:
- Classic louvered finish
- Overlay or flush inset
- Stainless steel pro louvered finish
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820