Sub-Zero Classic Series (BI) Dual Installation with 88" or Extended Height Grille
- How to fill the center trim piece for Classic (BI) units with 88" or taller grille height installations
- Dual installation with extended height grille
When installing two BI products side by side and using an 88” or taller extended grille, the filler strip that comes with a dual installation package will only fill 84” of the opening height between the units.
One of three options is possible:
- Have a 4” void at the top of the opening between the units where the trim sits.
- Have a 4” void at the bottom of the opening between the units where the trim sits.
- Make a custom filler strip of wood or another material to cover top to bottom of the 88" or taller opening.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820