Sub-Zero Classic Series (BI) All Freezer Ice Bin Installation and Removal
- How to install ice bucket in an all-freezer Classic (BI) model
- Ice bin crooked or not sliding all the way back
- BI ice bin removal
To remove and replace the ice bin:
- Pull the freezer drawer out to full extension.
- Lift the ice bin up and out.
- Reverse this procedure to replace the bin.
For other models, see also:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820