Replace Sub-Zero Model 201FD with Classic Series Model BI-36F
- Are the panels, opening size, electrical, and water location the same for model 201FD and Classic Series (BI) model BI-36F?
- Will my panels transfer from my old unit to a new unit?
- 201FD compatibility
- Can I reuse my panels on a new unit?
|Opening Size||Electrical Requirements||Water Requirements||Items to Verify|
| || || || |
- The panel from model 201FD will not fit model BI-36F.
- Side panels are different and cannot be reused.
BI-36F Sales Accessories
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820