Skip to main content

Condenser Repair Comb


  • The condenser fins are bent, is there a part to repair the fins?
  • What is a condenser repair comb?
  •  Condenser fin comb


If condenser fins on a Sub-Zero product are bent, gently realign the fins using a gloved hand or a condenser fin comb. A fin comb is a tool used to straighten the bent fins of a condensing unit.

Sub-Zero does not offer a condenser fin comb; however, they are available for purchase at home improvement or auto repair stores.


Need further assistance? Contact Customer Care at 800.222.7820 or provide your information below and request a Customer Care representative contact you.

Ask Your Question

We're standing by with answers

Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.


Call us at (800) 222-7820