Designer Series Manual Compartment Disable Mode
- How do you manually disable a zone in Designer (formerly Integrated) models?
- Turn one section of a Designer Refrigeration or Designer Wine Storage unit off
- Turn off the refrigerator or freezer to clean and leave other section on in Designer product
- Enter manual zone disable mode to defrost Designer model
Not all units can have compartments disabled manually. To determine whether it is possible for a given unit:
- Start with the product turned on.
- Press the arrow on the left side of the screen to enter the Select Option screen.
- Press the Settings icon (gear).
- Press the Model Information icon (lowercase "i" in circle).
- Press Versions.
- If the CCM version starts with 09 or higher, Manual Compartment Disable mode is not an available option.
- If the CCM version is less than 09, proceed with steps below.
To manually disable a compartment on a unit that is capable of it:
- Touch the gear icon on the control panel. If temperatures are on the display, press the arrow first.
- Touch the wrench icon on the control panel.
- Enter the appropriate password to enter the service options mode by pressing the dashes until the appropriate symbol appears.
- See Designer Series Diagnostic Mode Passwords if the password is unknown.
- Touch Zone Disable. It may be necessary to scroll or swipe the options to see the words "Zone Disable."
- Press the zone to disable. (Zone 1 is refrigerator or upper, Zone 2 is freezer or lower).
- Repeat the procedure to enable the zone.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820