Designer Series Wi-Fi Icon Displayed
- What does the icon of curved bars mean?
- Unit not connected to smart grid system, but Wi-Fi icon is shown
- Wi-Fi icon appears after connecting Designer (Formerly Integrated) unit to Sub-Zero Group Owner's App
The Wi-Fi icon indicates a Sub-Zero Designer (Formerly Integrated) unit's smart grid option is enabled for connection using the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App or third-party smart home system (such as Crestron).
- Refer to Designer Home Icon Displayed for more information.
- The Wi-Fi icon means the same as the home icon. The icon changed with a software update to the Designer models.
- If the control board of an older unit is changed, the icon will change from the home icon to the Wi-Fi icon.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820