Relocate Sub-Zero Sealed System Components
- Can the compressor or condenser be moved off a Sub-Zero to reduce noise?
- Is it possible to relocate the compressor or condenser?
- What are the specifications for moving a compressor or condenser from a Sub-Zero to another room?
- Can the sealed system be installed in a separate location from the Sub-Zero?
Sub-Zero does not recommend or support permanent relocation of sealed system components.
- In some circumstances, it is necessary to temporarily remove the unit's compressor(s) and condenser to move a Sub-Zero into a home. Refer to Sub-Zero Decrease Height to Move Product for more information.
- If the customer wants to relocate the sealed system components:
- Consult with a qualified HVAC technician for suggestions.
- Sub-Zero does not provide any advice on tubing length, diameter, or refrigerant charge.
- Sub-Zero will not guarantee unit performance if sealed system components are relocated.
- Any alteration or relocation of sealed system components will void any product warranty related to the sealed system or issues resulting from a change to the unit's original manufactured configuration.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820