Replace 801RFD with ID-36CI or UC Undercounter
- Are the opening size, electrical requirements, water location, and panels the same for model 801RFD and model ID-36CI?
- Do panels transfer from an old unit to a new unit?
- Can a UC Undercounter unit replace an 801RFD?
- 801RFD compatibility
Sub-Zero does not make a direct replacement for model 801RFD.
- 801RFD is a 36" wide, side-by-side Undercounter Refrigerator and Freezer.
- Model ID-36CI is an Undercounter Refrigerator and Freezer Drawer combination unit.
- UC Undercounter models are available only as refrigerator or combination units. Two UC Undercounter models would be needed.
- Cabinet modifications are necessary, as the new units are wider. ID model requires 36" opening, and two UC models installed together require an opening width of 48".
Electrical locations may need to move. Detailed installation specifications for the 801RFD are no longer available.
Water locations may need to move. Detailed installation specifications for the 801RFD are no longer available.
- Panels do not work on new units.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820