Replace Model 501F with Model 601F
- Are the panels, opening size, electrical requirements, and water location the same for model 501F and model 601F?
- Will panels transfer from an old unit to a new unit?
- 501F compatibility
- Can panels be reused on a new unit?
The model 601F was discontinued in 2009.
- The panel from model 501F will fit model 601F.
- If using a raised panel an extended handle, part number 7007497, may be needed.
- Framed handes on 501 and 601 untis have a different finish and will not match.
- D-Style handles from a 501 will not fit on the 601.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820