Replace Sub-Zero Model 561 with Classic Series Model BI-36S
- Are the panels and opening size the same for model 561 and Classic Series (BI) model BI-36S?
- Are the electrical requirements, and water location the same for model 561 and model BI-36S?
- Will panels transfer from an old unit to a new unit?
- 561 compatibility
- Can panels be reused on a new unit?
|Items to Verify|
Framed panels from model 561 will fit model BI-36S with the purchase of a retrofit kit, grille, and handle.
- Retrofit kit, part number 7005228.
- Louvered grille, part number 7014850. If unit has a grille panel, refer to Grille Panel.
- If used, order a new reduced height or extended grille. See Classic Series (BI) Grille Height Options.
- Framed handle set, part number 7014890 (or an extended handle set, part number 7003465).
- Starting with serial number 1810000, model 561 was also available in overlay. Overlay panels from model 561 will fit model BI-36S with the purchase of an overlay retrofit kit, part number 7011531.
- Side panels cannot be reused.
BI-36S Sales Accessories
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820