Reset a Sub-Zero
- How do you reset a Sub-Zero refrigerator?
- How to reset a freezer or wine storage unit?
- Reset a Sub-Zero unit
To reset a Sub-Zero product:
- Turn the unit off at the control panel.
- For units with a dial control, turn the knob to zero (0) or off.
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 30 seconds and back on again. Retest the unit operation.
If an error code is present, first use the Ask Your Question field to search for the specific error code shown. More relevant troubleshooting information may be available.
- Sub-Zero Classic Series (BI) Control Panel Icons, Symbols, and Buttons
- Legacy Designer Series Control Panel Icons, Symbols, and Buttons
- Sub-Zero Control Panel Does Not Work
- Sub-Zero Control Display Is Dark
- Sub-Zero Refrigerator and Freezer Temperature Settings
- Sub-Zero Refrigerator or Freezer How to Set Temperature for Dial Control
- Sub-Zero Model with Erratic Temperatures on Refrigeration Display
- Sub-Zero Classic Series Service Icon Flashing and Alarm Chiming
- Sub-Zero Running in Cold Temperatures
- Sub-Zero Running in Warm Temperatures
- Sub-Zero Shuts Off by Itself
If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820