Sub-Zero Backer Panel
- Sub-Zero backer panel material
- How thick does the backer panel need to be?
- Overlay door backer panel
Sub-Zero overlay panels require a backer panel that is 1/4" thick.
- Use 1/4" thick material for the best fit.
- Backer panel can be made of any material as long as it will support the weight of the overlay panel.
- Backer panels are typically attached to spacer and overlay panels using screws, other fasteners, or by gluing the panels together.
- For Designer (IT, IC, ID) units, refer to Designer Refrigeration Custom Panel Installation for more information.
- See also:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820