Sub-Zero Interior Cantilevered Shelf Removal and Installation
- Remove or install an interior Sub-Zero shelf
- Cantilevered shelf removal and installation
- Take an interior cantilevered shelf out of a Sub-Zero
- Put an interior cantilevered shelf back into a Sub-Zero
Most Sub-Zero units a cantilevered shelf and ladder system for interior shelves.
- Cantilevered shelves make repositioning quick and easy. They are easy to clean and drip-proof, and they are steel reinforced to provide durability and reliability.
- Removing and adjusting shelves is relatively simple if you understand the steps involved in advance.
- Always be careful handling glass shelves to prevent breaking or scratching the interior.
To remove or adjust shelves.
- Tilt the shelf up at the front, then lift it up and out of the rails on the rear wall of the refrigerator, as shown below.
- If the door opens only to 90°, lift and tilt the right end of the shelf up in order to clear the door shelves.
To replace a shelf:
To remove other styles of shelving, refer to:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820