Sub-Zero Outdoor Unit Temperature Range for Installation
- UC-24RO is being installed in an environment where ambient temperatures may drop below 50°F, does Sub-Zero approve of this installation?
- What is the acceptable temperature range to install a UC-15IO outdoor unit in?
- Will the unit be damaged if installed in temperatures outside the recommended range?
The UC-24RO and UC-15IO are approved for outdoor use from 50°F to 110°F (10°C to 43°C).
- Operating the unit outside of this temperature range may affect the unit's performance.
- If a product is not performing and the ambient temperature is outside this range, no repairs can correct the product problem until the ambient temperature is within the specified range.
- Winterize products if ambient temperature drops to freezing or damage to the water supply line or unit's water valve may result.
- See also:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820