Undercounter or Wine Storage Flush Inset Information
- Can a UC-24, UC-15I, UW-24, or 424 be installed as a flush inset unit?
- Are specifications available for the flush inset of a 424, UW-24, UC-15I, or UC-24 model?
- Considerations when installing a UC-24, UC-15I, UW-24, or 424 with custom panels
- Undercounter standard panel thickness
- Undercounter opening depth for flush installation
The UC-24, UC-15I, UW-24, and 424 can be installed in a flush inset application, if desired.
- Opening specifications for a flush installation are not available.
- Depending on the thickness of the custom door panel, it may be necessary to install the unit 1/4" beyond the front surface of adjacent cabinetry to prevent interference when the door is opened to 145°.
- If the door is pushed past 90°, door panels may be damaged, as there is no door stop to prevent the door from hitting the adjacent cabinetry for the UC-24, UW-24, and 424.
- The UC-15I has the ability to stop at 90°.
- Specifications in the design guide and Quick Reference Guides assume a 3/4" custom panel or the accessory stainless steel panels.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820