Change Sub-Zero Designer Undercabinet (DEU) Glass Door Models to Solid Door
- Can a glass door be changed or swapped to a solid panel door on a Designer Undercabinet (DEU) model?
- Are stainless solid doors an option for glass door DEU models?
- What color is the inside of a solid door for a glass door unit?
- Part number 7042312, 7042313, instruction sheet 7042687
Sub-Zero Recommends that Factory Certified Service replaces the door.
- The panel dimensions do not change for a solid door.
- The panel is made without the cutout for where the glass panel would have been.
- Refer to the Sub-Zero Design Guide for further installation information.
- All door liners for solid door replacements are black.
- Solid overlay doors do not have door shelves.
- Solid overlay doors do not have panel mounting brackets.
- Reuse the mounting brackets from the original door.
- Sub-Zero recommends that Factory Certified Service is used to install the door.
- Costs to replace the new door are the responsibility of the customer.
- High altitude glass doors may also be replaced with a solid overlay door for models listed.
- This does not include changing any stainless steel model to a solid stainless door.
- Below is a chart indicating the correct solid door part number to order by model and hinge:
- Solid doors are not available for ADA and 15" models.
|Model||Solid Door Part #||Notes|
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820