Designer Undercounter (DEU) Refrigeration and Wine Storage Soft On Lighting
- How to adjust the soft on feature for DEU Refrigeration and Wine Storage units
- Soft on lighting feature
- What does the soft on lighting feature do?
DEU Refrigeration and Wine Storage units use a soft on feature that can be adjusted through the Settings menu.
- Touch the gear icon in the center of the home screen to access the Settings menu.
- Touch the light bulb icon to access the soft on delay adjustment controls.
- Tap the slider bar repeatedly to toggle between 0s, 2s, and 4s (seconds).
- The unit saves the settings after controls are not touched for three seconds.
The delay is the amount of time the bulbs will take to reach full intensity. The lights will always be on as soon as the door is opened and will gradually become brighter until full intensity is reached.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820