Cigar Care When Wine Storage Unit Is Not Cooling
- What to do with humidor or cigars when Wine Storage unit is not cooling
- Do cigars spoil if Wine Storage unit stops cooling?
- Where to store cigars when Wine Storage unit is off or warm
- If an IW Wine Storage unit looses cooling, place cigars from the humidor in a different humidor if available.
- If this is not an option, place cigars in an air tight storage container along with one Boveda humidity packs.
- Cigars can be kept like this without harm for up to two weeks.
- See also:
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820