How to Season a Humidor
- How to season a humidor
- What to do with a humidor before storing cigars inside
- Humidor has low humidity after seasoning
Humidor needs to be seasoned before first use.
- Place both 84% humidity packs in the humidor with nothing else in it, including no cigars. Humidity packets slide into the retainer inside the humidor.
- Close the humidor and leave it in the unit with the unit running for 2 weeks.
- Leave the lid of the humidor and the door to the unit closed during this time.
- Opening the humidor excessively during this time can lead to improper humidity levels.
- If the wine unit goes down, or if the humidor is removed for any reason, start the seasoning process over again with new humidity packs.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820