Designer (IT, IC, ID) Drawer Divider Removal
- Designer (IT, IC, ID) drawer dividers
- How to remove the drawer dividers
- Drawer divider removal
To reposition a drawer divider:
- To remove a short divider, flex the long divider slightly, then pull upward.
- To remove a long divider, all short dividers must be removed.
- Pull the long divider up until it stops, rotate counterclockwise, then pull upward.
- To install a long divider, align the grooves with the drawer tabs, rotate clockwise, then slide down.
- To install a short divider, position as desired, then slide down.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820