Designer Series ID Outdoor Refrigerator Drawer Panel Installation
- Designer outdoor refrigerator drawer stainless steel panel installation instructions
- Instruction sheet, part number 9012313
- Stainless steel panels, part numbers 9011615 and 9011700
- The outdoor model requires the use of Sub-Zero stainless steel outdoor accessory panels.
- Other panels, including custom panels made of any material, have not been tested for outdoor use.
- The opening depth for the unit assumes the use of the stainless steel outdoor accessory panels.
- Designer outdoor panels are only available with a Pro handle.
- If the handle is loose on a Designer outdoor stainless panel, tighten it by removing the panel to access the Phillips head screw on the back of the panel and turn the screw clockwise to tighten.
- Accessory stainless panels are ordered separate from the unit.
- The hardware for accessory stainless steel panel installation provided with the panels is part number 7024517.
- Stainless steel panels come with a stainless steel kickplate.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820