Designer Series (IT, IC) Interior Cleaning
- Designer (IT, IC) interior cleaning
- What cleaners to use on the refrigerator
To clean interior surfaces and all removable parts:
- Wash with a mild solution of soap, water, and baking soda.
- Rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Avoid getting water on lights and control panel.
CAUTION: Do not use vinegar, rubbing alcohol or other alcohol-based cleaners on any interior surface.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
See also, Sub-Zero Cleaning Guide.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820