PRO 36 and PRO 48 Ice Maker Operation
- PRO 36 and PRO 48 ice maker operation
- To initiate ice production, touch the Ice Cube icon on the freezer external touch display. will be visible in the display.
- After initial start-up, discard the first few batches of ice. The ice may contain impurities from new plumbing connections.
- If ice is not used regularly, it may fuse together.
- To avoid, discard ice and allow ice maker to replenish.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820