Undercounter (UC-24BG) Fan Operation
- When do the fans run?
- Evaporator fan running when compressor is not
- Fan runs when door is closed
The condenser fan runs whenever the compressor is running.
The evaporator fan runs:
- When the compressor is running
- During five minutes after the door is closed
The evaporator fan will run to help defrost.
- "Fan assist defrost" means the evaporator fan will run If the compartment thermistor reaches high offset before the evaporator thermistor is warm enough to have melted the frost.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820