Undercounter (UC-24) Rack and Wine Rack Compatibility
- Can 424 wine racks be used in UC-24 models?
- Can UC-24 wine racks fit into 424 models?
- Are the racks, shelves in Undercounter models UC-24B and UC-24C interchangeable?
- Can a UC wine rack be changed to a standard shelf?
The rack in Undercounter model UC-24C is shorter or not as deep as the rack in a model UC-24B, so the unit can better accommodate 2 liter bottles in the door shelf.
- For this reason, the racks should not be used interchangeably.
- The racks in a UC-24 Series unit are white. The racks in 424 Wine Storage units are black and brown speckled.
- UC-24 and 424 racks are not interchangeable since the rack guides are different and they will not fit.
- In UC-24 units starting with serial number 3603000, the rack can be removed and replaced with a regular glass shelf. This can be a tight space for a regular shelf, but it will fit.
- A wine rack cannot be added to the UC-24R as there are no holes in the unit for rack supports. Adding holes can damage the unit.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820