15” Undercounter Ice Maker Water Filter
- 15” Undercounter Ice Maker water filter
The water filter should be replaced every six months, after a prolonged shutdown or after 8,000 ice-making cycles.
- "REPLACE FILTER" illuminates on the control panel, indicating that the water filter needs to be replaced.
- The ice maker bypasses the filter when it is removed, so the water supply does not need to be turned off.
- Poor water quality may require more frequent water filter replacement.
- Replacement Sub-Zero water filters can be ordered online at Sub-Zero's Acessory Store or through a Factory Certified Parts Distributor.
To replace water filter:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820