315I and UC-15I 3" Filler Panel Kit
- Part number 7007576, 7012363
- Instruction sheet 3757210, 7014983
- List of components included with 7007576, 7012363
- Installation instructions for the 315I(P), UC-15I(P), or 315W 18" filler panel kit
- Installation instructions for the 3" stainless steel filler part number 3757210 or 7012363
- When installing a 315I(P), UC-15I(P), or 315W into an 18" opening rather than the standard 15" opening, a 3" filler panel will be required to fill the voided area.
- 315I(P) Filler Kit Installation Instructions
- Part number 7012363 is a stainless steel 3" filler piece that attaches to the side of the unit.
- The 3" filler fills the void between the frame of the ice maker and the adjacent cabinet only. The door panel will sit proud of the filler piece, as it does not extend the size of the door panel.
- The filler kit comes with a stainless steel kickplate.
- Stainless steel kickplates are available separately as a sales accessory, if needed.
- A custom filler piece can fill this void as well; attach it to the adjacent cabinet rather than the ice maker.
- The custom filler can be installed either inline with the frame of the unit or inline with the door panel of the unit.
- If installed inline with the frame of the unit, the door panel sits proud of the custom filler.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820