- How is the drain pan removed for 601, 501, and 201 models?
- Are drawings, pictures available for drain pan removal?
- Install drain pan for 601, 501, and 201 models
- Remove and install kickplate
- Where is the drip pan on a Sub-Zero?
- Black bar in front of drain pan preventing removal
For combination refrigerator and freezer models, instead refer to:
For All Refrigerator and All Freezer models, to remove a drain pan:
- Remove lower grille section.
- Remove the kickplate by removing two screws at the bottom left and right corners and pulling forward.
- Push the drain pan up and out from underneath. Drain pan may be difficult to remove due to tubing that is in front of the drain pan. Clean the drain pan out with a turkey baster if the pan is too difficult to remove.
- To install, tilt the pan to set it back down into place.
- Sub-Zero Drain Pan Removal for 600 Series
- Sub-Zero Drain Pan Removal for 500 Series
- 200/300, 500 and 600 Series Refrigerator Drain Tube Cleaning
- Freezer Drain Tube Cleaning
- 500 or 600 Series Freezer Drain Tube Cleaning
- 600 Series Freezer Drain Tube Cleaning SWS# 1810000
- Water Leaking from Underneath Sub-Zero
- Clean Refrigerator Drain Pan
- Sub-Zero Drain Pan Removal
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820