- What setting should be used when making toast or sandwiches on the Countertop Oven?
- How do you make toast with the Wolf Gourmet Countertop oven?
- Countertop Oven Toast mode
The Toast mode is best for toasting both sides of sliced bread and bagels.
- The Broil mode can be used for open-faced sandwiches, baguettes, and crostini.
- Broil mode activates the top heating element and is great when toasting is required on one side only.
- Bread can also be "flipped" when the desired level of browning is reached.
- Be sure the baking rack is in the topmost position for optimal browning.
- See also, Wolf Gourmet Countertop Oven Average Toast Time.
Refer to the Countertop Oven Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820