- How to turn on the accent lighting in Classic (formerly Built-In) (BI) models with a glass door
- How to turn on the interior door lights in a 400 series Wine Storage unit
- Turn on accent lighting in Sub-Zero glass door models
- Accent lighting for 648PROG, IW Wine Storage, 600 Series, and UC-24BG glass door models
Sub-Zero interior accent lights can be turned on and off at the control panel.
- IW Designer Wine Storage, and Professional Refrigeration (PRO4850, PRO3650) units also have a lightbulb icon under the Settings menu (gear icon).
- The dimming and accent lighting levels are adjusted using this menu.
- No other units have the ability to adjust the lighting levels.
- In order to turn the accent lighting off and on, the light bulb icon in the options menu must be used. Press the arrow icon when temperatures appear.
- For more information on the lights, including part numbers to order replacement lights, refer to LED Accent Lighting.
|Classic (formerly Built-In) (BI)||LIGHTS|
|400 Series Wine Storage||LIGHTS ON/OFF|
|UC-24BG Beverage Center||Switch is inside the top of the cabinet behind the door.|
|601RG, 611G, 650G||LIGHT ON/OFF|
|IW Series Designer Wine Storage||Touch the light bulb icon in the options menu.*|
|PRO4850G, PRO3650G||Touch the light bulb icon in the options menu.*|
|315W Wine Storage||Switch is above temperature dial behind the door.|
*The options menu is accessed by pressing the arrow icon on the temperature display screen.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820