- Will a UC-15IP be noisier than a unit with a gravity drain?
- UC-15I(P) noise
- Undercounter icemaker is really loud
Undercounter Ice Maker UC-15I(P) is noisy in general as it continuously produces ice.
- Units with a pump will be noisier than a gravity drain.
- Proper airflow is needed. Do not cover the kickplate.
- The drain pump, if present, will run even with the unit turned off (as long as the home power supply is on).
- Sub-Zero Ice Maker or Water Valve Noise
- UC-15I Water Usage
- UC-15I(P) Gravity Drain or Pump Selection Considerations
- UC-15I Drain Pump Considerations
- Sound Ratings
Refer to the Sub-Zero Design Guide for design specifications.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820