- What size light bulbs are used in the UC-24
- How to change a light bulb in a UC-24 unit
- Part number for UC-24 light bulb
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Locate the light bulb is in the ceiling of the compartment, just behind the accent lighting.
- Turn light bulb counterclockwise to remove it.
- Replace bulb by turning it clockwise.
UC-24 Undercounter units use a standard 25-watt appliance bulb.
- LED lights are not available for UC-24 units except UC-24B models as noted.
- UC-24 undercounter units have exposed light bulbs, a light cover or diffuser is not available.
|Serial Number||Part Number|
|Prior to serial # 3603000||7014674|
|Starting with serial # 3603000||7019206|
|UC-24B starting with serial # 3638000||7040732*|
Contact a Factory Certified Parts Distributor to order parts.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820