- What are the dimensions of the ice bin in Undercounter model UC-24CI?
- How many ice cubes does a UC-24C ice bin hold?
- What is the cubic capacity of the ice bin in a UC-24C?
The Undercounter model UC-24C(I) ice bin holds 5.5 to 6 lb of ice, which equates to 175 - 200 ice cubes.
- The ice bin is 10.5" x 12.75" x 3.375".
- The volume is about 400 cubic inches or about 0.23 cubic feet.
- The ice maker produces 8 ice cubes every 2 - 3 hours.
Contact a Local Dealer for further sales information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820