- How much ice does the Undercounter Ice Maker, 315I, hold?
- How much ice can the 315I produce in one day?
- What is the bucket storage capacity?
- How much water (gallons) does the 315I use?
The Undercounter Ice Maker Model 315I has a storage capacity up to 26 lbs of ice and can produce up to 30 lbs of ice per day.
- The unit produces 8 cubes per harvest cycle.
- Icemaker will cycle approximately every 30 minutes.
- See also:
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820