- What is the repeat delay function on the UC-15I?
- How is the auto repeat delay function set on UC-15I?
- How many hours can auto repeat delay be set on the Undercounter Ice Maker model UC-15I?
UC-15I Undercounter Ice Makers have an auto delay feature to delay ice production for 24 hours.
- The ice machine does not make ice when the unit is in Delay or Repeat Delay mode.
- Ice melts inside the bin during the delay. How much ice is dependent on the ambient temperature and the amount of ice in the bin.
- Setting a repeat delay allows for targeted ice production during times ice is most used every day until the Repeat Delay is disabled, or a power failure occurs.
- After power failure, Repeat Delay turns off so it must be reactivated.
- If the ice maker is in the middle of a cycle, it may be possible to hear one batch of ice drop after repeat delay is activated.
- Repeat Delay is only available starting with the following serial numbers:
|Model||Repeat Delay Starting Serial #|
To initiate Repeat Delay:
- With the unit off, touch Delay one, two, or three times.
- Touch Delay once for a 2-hour delay.
- Touch Delay twice for a 4-hour delay.
- Touch Delay three times for an 8-hour delay.
- Do not turn the unit back on. It will start after the selected delay period.
- The automatic delay will occur every 24 hours at the set time, but must be reset after a power outage.
- The ice machine will not produce ice during the set delay time.
- The delay will repeat every 24 hours from the time the automatic delay was entered.
- Example: If an automatic delay is turned on at 2 p.m. for a two-hour delay period, the unit will not make ice until 4 p.m. and repeat this delay from 2 to 4 p.m. daily until the feature is turned off.
- To cancel repeat delay, turn the unit off, then back on.
- See UC-15I Use and Care for further details.
Contact the Sub-Zero Wolf Customer Care Team at CustomerService@Subzero.com, or call (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820