- How much ice does the Undercounter Ice Maker UC-15I(P) hold?
- How much ice can the UC-15I(P) produce in one day?
- What is the bucket storage capacity?
- How much water (gallons) does the UC-15I use?
The Undercounter Ice Maker model UC-15I(P) has a storage capacity up to 26 lb of ice and can produce up to 50 lb of ice per day. The ice maker uses approximately 1 gallon of water per hour or 24 gallons per day.
For additional information, refer to:
- UC-15I(P) use and care guide
- Undercounter Ice Maker Operation
- Undercounter Ice Machine (UC-15I) Sales, Feature, and Accessory Information
- UC-15I(P) Ice Cube Size Shape & Weight
- Undercounter Ice Maker Troubleshooting
- UC-15I(P) Ice Maker Making Too Much Ice
Contact a local dealer for further sales information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820