- Undercounter Refrigerator Wine Storage
- Adjust wine rack in UC unit
- Refinish wood front of wine rack
Steps to Verify Issue:
CAUTION: Unload all bottles from the Wine Storage rack before removal.
- For model UC-24BG, to remove or adjust a wine rack, tilt up, then lift up and out.
- To reposition, insert the rack in the rails along the back wall, then lower the front until it locks into position.
Models UC-24BG and UC-24C(I) feature racks for Wine Storage. The roller-assembly racks with three-quarter extension allow easy access to 750 ml bottles.
The natural cherrywood facing on Wine Storage racks can be replaced with wood to compliment cabinetry.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The wood facing can be stained or sealed. Be aware that some of these substances are hazardous and may damage stored wine.
- Refer to the Sub-Zero Design Guide for design specifications.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820