- Hood filters need to be cleaned
- Filter key illuminated on V Series stainless or glass hood
- V Series Cooktop Hood filter light on
- How to clear the filter light on a V Series Cooktop Hood
- Do not operate the ventilation hood without filters as it can damage the blower or other internal components of the hood.
- To reduce risk of grease fire, clean ventilation products frequently.
- Do not allow grease to accumulate on the fan or filter.
- Remove and clean the hood filters using the Cleaning Instructions.
- Press and hold the filter indicator for 5 seconds to reset it.
Refer to V Series Hood Displays FG for filter reset instructions on Black Glass V Series Hoods.See also:use and care guide for further information. To order replacement filters, contact a Factory Certified Parts Distributor to order parts.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820