- Vacuum seal auxiliary attachment
Steps to Verify Issue:
To vacuum seal rigid containers:
- Place the unit adapter and wine bottle adapter onto opposite ends of the vacuum hose.
- Place the unit adapter over the vacuum inlet in the vacuum chamber. Refer to the illustration below.
- Place a bottle stopper in the wine bottle.
- Place the bottle adapter over the stopper.
- Press Aux Vac multiple times to select the desired vacuum level. Use level 1 for all bottles and rigid containers unless otherwise specified for the container.
- Press Start to initiate the vacuum cycle.
- An audible signal indicates the process is complete.
NOTE: When Aux Vac is pressed, the lights indicating the Vacuum and Seal level will turn off. To resume normal operation, select a Vacuum setting.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820